T: 907-747-3085 (Sitka Fine Arts Camp office)
M: P.O. Box 3086, Sitka, AK 99835
Please contact Festival Director Kenley Jackson with any questions.
TUITION AND PACKAGE OPTIONS
Build a festival package that fits your interests:
- Workshop Tuition: $600 + tax
- Campus Housing Options (Includes meals):
Two-person room: $1015 + tax per week for a 2-person shared room, 2 twin beds or 1 king bed, shared bathroom on hall + 2 meal plans
One-person room: $770 + tax per week for a 1-person private room, 1 king bed, shared bathroom on hall + 1 meal plan
- Excursion Package (includes 3 excursions): $155 + tax
- Legally Blonde tickets: $20
- All faculty lectures & performances and open studio visits are available to festival participants at no charge. The public is invited for a $5 suggested donation.
- Meals can be purchased individually at the dining hall or as a package by calling the office.
- Uncommon Music Festival Weekend Extension Package (Includes full meal plan):
- Two-person room: $500 + tax for a 2-person shared room, 2 twin beds or 1 king bed, shared bathroom on hall + 2 meal plans
One-person room: $385 + tax for a 1-person private room, 1 king bed, shared bathroom on hall + 1 meal plan
Visit Your Stay for more details.
Please Note: The Campus Housing & Extension Package prices include 6% sales tax and 6% bed tax.
REGISTER for workshops, excursions, housing & meals, beginning January 1, 2018. $75 non-refundable deposit required. Note: There is a waiting list for the workshop BREAKING THROUGH, SCIENTISTS & WRITERS COLLABORATE. Contact email@example.com to be added to the waiting list.
Pay your tuition balance by May 1, 2018
Complete your travel form by May 1, 2018 (only required for guests staying in campus housing.)
Refund Policy: Registration cancelled by June 1, 2018, will be refunded the full amount, less the $75 non-refundable deposit. Refunds will be not be granted after June 1, 2018.