T: 907-747-3085 (Sitka Fine Arts Camp office)
M: P.O. Box 3086, Sitka, AK 99835
Please contact festival director Kenley Jackson with any questions.
TUITION AND PACKAGE OPTIONS
Build a festival package that best fits your interests:
- Workshop Tuition: $445 + tax
- Dorm Housing Options (Includes full meal plan):
Option 1 (shared room): $465 per week/guest 2-person shared room (single sex), 2 twin beds
Option 2 (private room, twin bed): $630 per week/guest 1-person private room, 1 twin bed
Option 3 (private room, double bed): $720 for 1 guest, $930 for 2 guests 1 or 2 person private room, 1 double bed
- Excursion Package (includes boat trip, guided hike, and guided museum visit): $155 + tax
- Dance & Jazz night tickets: $15*
- The Little Mermaid tickets: $15*
- All faculty lectures & performances and open studio visits are available to festival guests and the public at no charge.
- Meals can be purchased individually at the dining hall or as a package by calling the office.
*Special rate for festival guests
Please Note: The City of Sitka has 6% sales tax and 6% bed tax meaning a 12% tax will be added to your housing package.
WORKSHOP REGISTRATION CHECKLIST
REGISTER for workshops, excursions, housing & meals, beginning February 1, 2017. $75 non-refundable deposit required. Note: Exploring the World by Listening to Nature, People & Places is taking a waitlist. To get on the waitlist, follow the regular registration process. You will be asked to enter your credit card information but will not be charged unless we notify you that a spot is open and you accept.
Pay your tuition balance by June 15, 2017
Complete your travel form by June 15, 2017 (only required for guests staying in campus housing.)
SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE: Contact Kenley at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Refund Policy: Registration cancelled by June 1, 2017, will be refunded the full amount, less the $75 non-refundable deposit. Refunds will be not be granted after June 1, 2017.