T: 907-747-3085 (Sitka Fine Arts Camp office)
M: P.O. Box 3086, Sitka, AK 99835
Please contact festival director Kenley Jackson with any questions.
REGISTRATION OPENS JANUARY 1st
TUITION AND PACKAGE OPTIONS
Build a festival package that fits your interests:
- Workshop Tuition: $600 + tax
- Campus Housing Options (Includes full meal plan):
Option 1 (shared room): $565 per week/guest + tax 2-person shared room, 2 twin beds or 1 king bed, shared bathroom on hall
Option 2 (private room): $770 per week/guest + tax 1-person private room, 2 twin beds or 1 king bed, shared bathroom on hall
- Excursion Package (includes 3 excursions): $155 + tax
- Legally Blonde tickets: $15*
- All faculty lectures & performances and open studio visits are available to festival participants at no charge.
- Meals can be purchased individually at the dining hall or as a package by calling the office.
*Special rate for festival guests
Please Note: The City of Sitka has 6% sales tax and 6% bed tax meaning a 12% tax will be added to your housing package.
WORKSHOP REGISTRATION CHECKLIST
REGISTER for workshops, excursions, housing & meals, beginning February 1, 2017. $75 non-refundable deposit required. Note: Exploring the World by Listening to Nature, People & Places is taking a waitlist. To get on the waitlist, follow the regular registration process. You will be asked to enter your credit card information but will not be charged unless we notify you that a spot is open and you accept.
Pay your tuition balance by May 1, 2018
Complete your travel form by May 1, 2018 (only required for guests staying in campus housing.)
SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Refund Policy: Registration cancelled by June 1, 2018, will be refunded the full amount, less the $75 non-refundable deposit. Refunds will be not be granted after June 1, 2018.